How to Become a Talent Magnet by Rick White (Friday-M1)
Let’s look at some pretty sobering facts:
1. Unemployment is at an all-time low
2. The talent pool for quality technicians and advisors is shrinking
3. The old ways of chasing and finding potential help aren’t working anymore
Our experience shows that it takes an average of SEVEN months to replace a great tech and we see that number growing. Waiting for someone to leave to recruit for their replacement gets you “Mr. Right Now” in desperation instead of “Mr. Right.” Like Apple and Google, you need the best of the best banging down YOUR door every day. This class teaches you how to become your own Talent Magnet getting exactly that.
- The mistakes you’re making in your hiring process right now
- What the top 1% need and want from a company to come on board and stay
- Strategies to turn your business into a “Talent Magnet”
Coaching and Counseling for Employee Success by Rick White (Saturday-M2)
Every employee, including your superstars, can reach higher levels of performance. All they need is a manager who can coach. Someone who will regularly watch, assess and interact with each employee in ways that will develop and maximize their individual effectiveness. Coaching your employees one-on-one will raise their level of performance making sure you can get the most out of your team. In this class, you will practice coaching techniques like how to ask open ended questions to draw the best from your employees.
- Improve or develop your ability to coach
- Close the gaps between what you have and what you want in performance and outcomes
- Show you how to challenge your best performance to greater levels of success
- Teach you how to integrate coaching seamlessly into the daily interactions with your people
Rick White, AMAM
Rick White has been working in the automotive, software and coaching industries for greater than 35 years. He brings to the table a career’s worth of management and technical experience. He has owned and managed several successful automotive repair shops. Rick has worked as manager or consultant for several major companies and in 2006 founded 180BIZ, a training and business coaching company created specifically to meet the needs of the independent automotive repair industry. Rick has been acknowledged as an industry expert and has been featured in many automotive trade publications such as Success Magazine, Auto Inc, MotorAge, Parts & People, Auto Report, Automotivation and Ratchet & Wrench. Most recently Rick was awarded the BLOGSTAR Award by Success Magazine and featured in the January 2016 edition of the publication. Check out Rick’s blog at: www.180biz.com/blog.